Craps table is a perfect game for those who can’t imagine their lives without fun and thrill. Lots of people play this game every day both in land-based casinos and online platforms where every gambler can choose the preferred mode and enjoy craps right from home. It is considered one of the most ancient kinds of gambling that were played by our ancestors with dice made of wood or ivory. In our time, technology went forward, so everyone can afford to enjoy craps online with just the use of a computer or a smartphone even without the need to deposit real money.
The basic rules of craps casino game
Craps table is really widespread around the world as almost any casino includes it in its game list. It is usually played with the help of two hexagonal dice that have dots from one to six on a specially marked table which has very high sides to prevent the cubes from flying out of their bounds. As for the craps table rules, they are not considered complex or confused as the whole gaming process is really simple:
- Craps table is played by a large number of people which can be up to 20;
- One of the players called Shooter throws the dice while all the others place bets on the result of his throw;
- The main purpose of the game is to predict the right combination and make a bet on it;
- The most common bets are usually Pass Line, Don’t Pass Line, Come, Don’t Come, Pass Line Odds, Don’t Pass Line Odds, Come Odds and Don’t Come Odds.
After you understood how to play craps, it is really necessary to know the probability of winning all the bets. Because, unlike roulette, where the odds of winning are the same for any type of bet, in this game, different bets have a different probability of winning and profitability for the player.
The main tips and nuances you need to consider before start playing craps
Craps table is a game of luck and it’s pretty hard to affect the results as most of the time you only wait and hope. However, there are some useful tips and techniques that may definitely increase your chances to win and make good money. The success of the game is due to the use of a variety of strategies to reduce the house edge while maintaining the enjoyment of the game. Below are the main tips and nuances you have to remember before start playing craps:
- Determine the limit of money you want to win, as well as the limit of loss;
- Apply the Martingale or Paroli strategy and follow it during the whole game;
- The best bet is the one that exceeds the Pass Line. This means betting on the numbers 7 and 11 on the come-out roll when the casino odds are the smallest;
- Once you have determined your pre-throw bet, you can place an additional bet that will multiply your bet by two.
But as in all the gambling games, the main and only tip is to always stay calm and think with a clear mind. Even if you are winning few times in a row, don’t hurry up to raise your bet as the next one may be a loss, and you can get really disappointed and lose control over your emotions. It’s better to try the free craps practice table first to understand the whole gaming process and learn which bets are good and lead to winnings and which ones are bad and have to be avoided.